I worked with six peers to redesign the website for Mindfulfulness in Law Society, a nonprofit
What the client wanted to accomplish:
- Build understanding about what mindfulness is.
- Connect a larger network of people; create a national network.
- Aggregate vast amount of resources so they are easily accessible.
- Create a forum for an interactive online community.
- Be able to pass the site along to a new site manager.
Initial design and usability issues:
- Challenging to find resources.
- Difficult to connect with other MILS affiliates and chapters.
- Complicated navigations and lack of visual media